Go go Ghana!

/
0 Comments

URUGUAY - SOUTH KOREA 2-1

Ok I admit it. I'm very happy. I like Uruguay very much. Because I've never forgotten what happened in the 2002, when South Korea sent Italy at home... And then Uruguay is playing a good soccer and it is one of the few teams which are doing it. I like Forlan and Suarez (didn't someone say that he didn't score in National team?) too. Ruben Sosa (wow, Ruben Sosa) and Fonseca will be very happy...

GHANA - USA 2-1

Come on Black Stars!!!! I had to watch the match again because I didn't believe that Usa (notoriously very luky...) could go on home against an African team. Instead it happened, because Ghana plays very well but the defensive mistake (have you seen the penalty???). And there is Asamoah... And they are at the quarter- final...

domenica 27 giugno 2010


Related Posts

Nessun commento: